So you want to own a spaceship? Here’s 3 pieces of advice.
1. Be sure all the parts are there. Getting stranded on the starway is no joke. There are no tow trucks. If no one finds you quick, you’ll die.
2. If you can’t drive it, make friends with a dang good pilot. Friends might be more understanding if you’re low on funds than a hire on.
3. Whether flying for business or pleasure, stock your vessel with good vittles, drink, and company. Space is rather dull unless something or someone is trying to kill you.
These bits of advice certainly hold true in the Backworlds. Space is lonely and deadly. Keep that in mind when selecting your spacecraft from the lot.
$40 giftcard to Amazon or B&N
How to enter the giveaway will be at these blog stops.
Visit them all to increase your chances of winning.
- It’s Raining Books – Putting the Whammy on Doubters
- Jacey Holbrand – Here’s what Happened when I was Lost
- Yeah Books! – Eleven Questions
- C. R. Moss – Five Steps to Balancing Life and Writitng
- CBY Book Club – If I Could Live Anywhere in the World, I’d Live Here
- Bookschatter – We Can be Heroes
- Lilac Reviews – Five Lessons From Classic Science Fiction Writers
- Shelf Full of Books – There’s no Pavarotti in this Opera
- Long and Short Reviews – 5 Lessons I Learned from a Galactic Bartender
- Two Ends of the Pen – 10 Dimensions of M. Pax
- Mixed Book Bag – How Humans Can Survive in Space