5 Reasons to Believe Santa is an alien:
1. He can travel to every house in the world in one night. Evidence of advanced technology: either time dilation or traveling beyond the speed of light.
2. He has flying reindeer from his alien homeworld. Some have red noses that light up.
3. He carries one sack filled with presents for everyone.
4. He can pack away a lot of snacks in one night and not get sick. Evidence he has at least 8 stomachs.
5. He flies in a ship through the sky. Aliens always do.
5 Reasons to Believe Santa is a wizard:
1. He has a pointy hat. Wizards always do.
2. He has long hair and a beard. Wizards always do.
3. He knows who is naughty and nice. Via a crystal ball.
4. His tummy rumbles like Jell-o. This is prime evidence of wizardcraft.
5. He gets the elves to want to make toys all year long for fun. Elves are generally magical.
Oh, there are plenty more reasons to believe he's one or the other. There's even overlap. Some talents he has could be alien or wizard. Whatever you believe, believe in the good cheer of the season and have yourself a merry one!
Here's another holiday treat...
Backworlds Box Collection: Books 1, 2, and 3
Books 1, 2, and 3: The Backworlds, Stopover at the Backworlds’ Edge, and
In the far future, humanity settles the stars,
bioengineering its descendants to survive in a harsh universe. This set
contains the first 3 novels in the science fiction series, The Backworlds. A
space opera adventure.
After the war with the Foreworlders, Backworlders scatter
across the remaining planets. Competition is fierce, and pickings are scant.
Scant enough that Craze’s father decides to improve his fortunes by destroying
his son. He tells his only boy their moon isn’t big enough for them both and
gives Craze a ticket for the next transport leaving the space dock.
Stopover at the
Revenge is on Craze’s mind. He chews on it every day along
with the relentless dust on Pardeep Station. He dreams of grander wealth,
enough to make his father choke. That’s the dream consuming him when the
interstellar portal opens, spitting out a ship that should no longer exist. A
battleship spoiling for a fight. Yet the war with the Foreworlds ended two
Craze is only days away from the grand opening of his shiny
new tavern. The starway opens, bringing in a loony Backworlder intent on
mucking up his carefully laid plans. Gaunt and trembling, she claims her
spaceship is possessed. She also has a connection to the underworld, threatens
to end Craze’s prosperity before it begins.